We are proud to associate ourselves with AHH, which seeks to:
- Provide a venue where artists can showcase and sell their work, both on- and offline.
- Identify new selling opportunities directly and indirectly.
- Help preserve and evolve traditional arts as a vital component of our cultural heritage and diversity.
- Help artists enhance their overall product offerings and experience through product design, communication, raw material sourcing, packaging, literature, demonstrations and market links.
- Facilitate a community platform of people and artists interested in handmade and recycled products to build cross-linkages of products, skills and ideas at the local, regional and national levels.
- Raise awareness, appreciation and sensitivity among the general public for handmade/ homemade art, crafts and food by offering a variety of such products at a given time.
- Support projects directly linked to the quality of life and working facilities of artists in backward communities.
- Encourage recycling and package development.
Bangalore's definitive lifestyle store since 1999. Singular, distinctive and truly exceptional, Eka is your trusted source for an eclectic collection of Indian lifestyle products that reflect the culture, art, craftsmanship & diversity of India.